Collar sizes: 19–114,3 mm | max. 4″
Run tube sizes: 33,7–323,9 mm | 1″– 12″
Pipe material: Aluminium, Copper, Stainless steel, Steel
Machine type: Industrial machines
Process: Tee forming
Most commonly used in:
The transportable T-115 Collaring Machine produces extruded outlets for branch connections directly on run tubes 33,7–323,9 mm (1’’–12’’). The max. branch tube diameter is 114,3 mm (4’’). The entire process from pilot hole milling to trimming is carried out in three steps on a single workstation.
The machine is easy to operate, as the operation panel provides simple step-by-step instructions and the delivery package includes a convenient Tool Table for easier machine usage and tool service.
The T-115 machine is 800 mm (32’’) wide and designed for easy moving with a manual or motorized forklift. It is an ideal solution for both factory and on-site use for various industries, such as:
– Stainless Steel Enterprises (e.g. pumps, valves, Food & Dairy, Water Treatment, Pharmaceutical & Chemical industries)
– HVAC (e.g. heat exchangers, air pumps, radiators)
– Shipbuilding (e.g. air handling, clean & waste water, ballast water, engine tubes)
– Automotive & Aviation
– Special Applications
The T-115 collaring system consists of:
The pilot hole tool, collaring tools and trimming tool are stored on the Tool Table. The tool holders can be used for tool setting. The buttons of the operation panel are used for starting and stopping pilot hole milling, collaring and trimming cycles.
• Adjustable tools for different branch pipe sizes
• Precise collar quality
• Easy step-by-step instructions
• For both factory and on-site use
• Only 800 mm wide (32’’)
• Easy to move by manual- or motorized forklift
Fields marked with * are mandatory.